Freedom Fest 23July 04, 2023
Join us for the 25th anniversary Freedom Festival! This year we've got a fantastic lineup of entertainment for all ages and a spectacular fireworks display at dusk. Festivalgoers will be able to enjoy live performances from three different bands and plenty of activities for the kids including a bungee ride, water slides, face painting, obstacle courses and games. A wide range of food trucks and The Village Shops restaurants means something for everyone at dinner time!
• ROAD CLOSURES | A hard shutdown of the neighborhood near the event site begins at 5:30pm. ANY residents attempting to come into the neighborhood after 5:30pm MUST have a parking pass. The HOA has sent communication to affected residents on how to obtain these passes.
• ACTIVITIES | Kids' activities will primarily be in The Village Shops with a few extras in Lake Avalon. These activities are “open" from 5:30-9:30pm.
• CONCERTS | Bring blankets/chairs and hang out on the lawn behind the Queen Margaret Community Center to see the bands. Gratzi will take the stage from 6-6:45pm. The Bandulus will perform from 7:15-8pm. Burning Sky Band will perform from 8:30-9:30pm.
• FOOD TRUCKS | Food trucks will be in The Village Shops and serving throughout the event (5:30-9:30pm)
• FIREWORKS | Gather around Lake Avalon for the best views; the show will start around 9:30pm to close out the festival.
• SHUTTLES | Free, air-conditioned shuttles begin running at 4pm to bring you to and from the event. Two locations to choose from: Killian Middle School and Hebron High School. ***ONLY soft-sided coolers will be allowed on the shuttles!***
***For safety reasons, the traffic and parking for this event has changed. Please be sure to view the map below for more information about road closures and free parking & shuttle locations.***
Click here to view the map