The Castle Hills Village Shops and Plaza is a unique setting combining specialty-themed retail tenants and restaurants with convenient services along with varied office space configurations to meet your needs.
At a Glance
Phase I Retail 24,231 SF
Phase II Retail 22,909 SF
Phase II Office 34,514 SF
Phase III Retail 17,929 SF
Phase III Office 29,457 SF
Phase V Retail 8,500 SF
Castle Hills Stats
- Over 3,600 lots delivered.
- Estimated over 12,000 residents.
- Ranked 4th in Dallas Business Journal's Largest Residential Developments
- Three existing apartment communities with additional community delivered Spring 2016
- Major Retail Centers: Lewisville Towne Crossing (Target and 24 Hour Fitness), Castle Hills Marketplace (Kroger Marketplace)
- Community Events - Easter Egg Hunt, July 4th Freedom Festival, Fall Festival, Holiday in the Plaza and Spring Concert Series
- High-end offices located above ground floor retail
- A Convenient walkability to restaurants and retail.
- Move-in ready spaces
- Easy access to Sam Rayburn Tollway/State Highway 121
- 24 card key access
- Ample surface parking
- Convenient location near DFW Airport
|An appealing demographic:|
|* Sources: Pitney Bowes Software GoundView U.S. & Business Summary Data.|
|Demographics*||1mile||3 mile||5 mile|
|5 Yr Proj. Growth||23.6%||14.8%||11.9%|
|Average HH Income||$137,931||$107,431||$96,813|
For information on available retail and office space contact:
Email Mason Bakken